- Analog Synthesizer
- 2 Analog VCO’s:
- VCO1 : Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer. (Waveform mixing)
- VCO2 : Sine, Saw, Square waveforms (three tuning ranges).
- VCO 2>1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
- White Noise Generator
- External Audio In
- Steiner Parker filter (12dB per octave); Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch modes.
- 2 LFO’s with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
- 1 AD envelope
- Trig, Gate modes
- One shot or Loop
- Attack and Decay times CV controllable
- 1 ADSR envelope
- 48-point CV and Gate patchbay:
- Inputs and Outputs for the voice and sequencer
- Utility modules (inverter, attenuators, VCA)
- 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 16 encoders
- 64 sequence memories
- Sequence Pitch, Gate, Velocity and Pressure on up to 64 steps
- Alternatively, sequence modulations such as Gates, LFOs, AD Envelopes, ...
- Real-time or step recording modes
- Save and recall sequence patterns on the fly
- MIDI and USB I/O
- MiniBrute 2S unit
- Power cord
- 8 patch cables
- a “Cook Book” jam-packed full of superb sonic recipes for you to try out, put together by some of the most illustrious synth-chefs around.
Size & weight
- Instrument size : 19 x 11 x 2.2 inches (484 x 277 x 56mm)
- Instrument weight : 7.7 lbs. (3.5 Kg)