Big Power, Small Size
Pioneer’s new extra-efficient Class-D digital amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.
Improved Circuit Design
To prevent circuit shutdown, Pioneer’s new digital amplifier circuit “Protection Control System” senses its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level accordingly. Stable, durable circuitry lessens the risk of high input power for the unit to achieve 1 Ω connection. This design enhances the flexibility to connect multiple subwoofers to a system.
Variable Low Pass & High Pass Filter
For extra flexibility, variable LPF and HPF make audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The GM-D9704 LPF and HPF are adjustable from 40 Hz to 500 Hz.
Speaker Level Inputs
What, you DON’T own a Pioneer head unit? Well, we won’t hold it against you. In fact we’ll even help you build onto your system. The GM-D9704’s speaker level inputs allow you to connect your OEM unit (or any unit that doesn’t have the typical RCA-type inputs) without having to buy add-on adapters. So, the install goes faster, you save money, and you’ve got a Pioneer amp in your vehicle.
- Number of channels 4
- Max. Wattage (4Ω)
- Max. Wattage (2Ω)
- Max. Wattage Bridged (4Ω)
- Frequency Response 10Hz - 50 kHz
- Wattage RMS (4Ω <=1% THD+N) 4 x 130w
- Wattage RMS (2Ω <=1% THD+N) 4 x 200w
- Wattage RMS Bridged(4Ω) 2 x 400w
- Total Harmonic Distortion (1 kHz, 4Ω) <0.05%
- Signal-to-Noise ration (IHF-A Weighted) >95dB
- RCA Outputs (Pass-Through) 2 Ch
- Speaker Level Input 4 Ch
- Automatic Signal Sensing & Turn On
- Crossover Type Variable HPF / Variable LPF
- Crossover Frequency 40Hz to 500 Hz
- Dimensions 302 x 215 x 60 (mm)