A nova gama de colunas de bateria Freeplay pode satisfazer todas as necessidades de uma clientela nómada. Desde a simples transmissã...
- Unobtrusive & Portable Design With Bluetooth Connectivity
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Provides Up To 15 Hours Of Use
- Clear, Powerful Sound That Faithfully Reproduces Your Music
- Sleek Matte-Black Moulded Enclosure With Coated Metal Grille
- Easy Linking With Other FreePlay Series Speakers
The Mackie FreePlay GO Wireless Bluetooth Speaker delivers rich, dynamic sound in an unobtrusive and portable format. With a built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery that can provide up to 15 hours of exceptionally clear and powerful sound, the FreePlay GO is perfect for use at home or on the move. The sleek design of the speaker enables it to fit seamlessly in a plethora of environments, whilst enhanced control capabilities via the FreePlay Connect app allow you to connect a second FreePlay series speaker for diverse room-filling sound. Dual passive radiators ensure an enhanced low-end response with plenty of headroom for incredible sonic quality. It can even be used as a power-bank for recharging your USB-equipped devices thanks to the 5V 2.4A USB charge output on the back of the device. The FreePlay GO is as versatile as it is powerful, and features an 1/8'' (3.5mm) stereo aux input, as well as a micro-USB input for charging the battery.